Imaging spectrograph NIR and SWIRfrom SPECIM
ImSpector systems can easily be integrated into user setups with NIR or SWIR detectors. Integration may be done by the user or by SPECIM upon request.Eigenschaften
- Wavelength ranges: 900 - 1700 nm, 1000 2500 nm
- High throughput, high sensitivity
- Very small optical distortions
- Very good spectral resolution
- Can be integrated by the user
The SWIR ImSpector N25E covers the wavelength range 1000 nm to 2500 nm. Spectral resolution is 12 nm, spatial resolution is better than 15 µm and the dispersion is 232 nm/mm.
An order blocking filter might be necessary for the SWIR wavelength range to avoid a harmonic peak at or above 2 µm.
By default, the opening slit of the ImSpector is 30 µm wide. Other widths are also available.