Basic Confocal Raman Microscopeaccess from WITec
access is a micro-Raman single-spot analysis and mapping microscope. It was specifically engineered for budget-conscious customers with high demands on instrument performance. Its outstanding spectral quality, optical throughput and signal sensitivity are ensured by well-established WITec optical elements. The high-quality microscope setup of the access is also the basis for its full upgradability. Whenever needed, access can be easily and quickly adapted to new requirements. Customized solutions for e.g. scan stages, spectrometers, cameras and lasers can be added and even advanced Raman techniques can be integrated.Features
- High-performance Raman spectroscopy and spectral Raman mapping
- Class-leading capability within challenging budget environments
- High-quality and ultra-precise optical microscopy components
So over time, with an access microscope as a starting point, one could build up a WITec high-end instrument to conquer the Raman world. With this continuity inherent in our product line, access enables our customers to keep pace with the evolving state of the art. Stay flexible and keep pace with the evolving state of the art The ideal access point to WITec’s Raman imaging know-how: access offers full upgradeability to confocal Raman imaging and other cutting-edge techniques such as topographic confocal Raman imaging (TrueSurface Microscopy), Atomic Force Microscopy or Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy, along with the modularity to keep pace with emerging and future challenges.
- High-quality, rock solid microscope base for highest stability and long-term drift elimination
- Research-grade optical microscope body with LED Köhler white-light illumination and video camera sample view
- Manual stage for highly accurate single-point spectrum acquisitions
- Motorized microscopy stage (optional) to allow for high-resolution confocal Raman mapping and large area investigations
- Multiple laser excitation sources adaptable (single or multi-laser coupling units) for a maximum of experimental flexibility
- Compatibility with the WITec software for measurement settings and data evaluation
- Spectroscopy system UHTS 300 broadband for VIS to NIR (laser configurations between 532 nm and 830 nm), other spectrometers optional
- Fluorescence microscopy and polarization dependent measurements easily accessible
1.21 MBAccess specifications
Life science From measurements in liquids to solid samples or soft tissues in life science varied samples are analyzed on a regular basis. With their convenient handling and versatile analytical capabilities the flexible WITec imaging systems provide the opportunity to adjust the imaging technique to changing requirements
Pharmaceutics, cosmetics The development and production of drug delivery systems requires efficient and reliable control mechanisms to ensure the quality of the final products. These products can vary widely in composition and application. Therefore analytical tools such as the WITec imaging systems that provide both comprehensive chemical characterization and the flexibility to adjust the method to the investigated specimen are preferred in pharmaceutical research.
Materials science Materials science is a diverse field including the development and testing of new substances, as well as the refinement of manufacturing processes and quality control for existing products. WITec imaging systems are particularly well-suited for comprehensive sample analyses in materials science and provide the opportunity to acquire a thorough knowledge of the sample surface morphology and chemical composition.
Geoscience WITec confocal Raman imaging systems are excellent analytical tools for the comprehensive investigation of geological samples, such as the identification and characterization of minerals, or in the observation of mineral phase transitions in high and ultra-high pressure/temperature experiments.
Polymers WITec imaging systems enable comprehensive sample analysis that provides a thorough characterization of the physical and chemical properties of the polymers on the nanometer scale.
Nano-Carbon and graphene Nano-carbon materials such as graphene or carbon nano-tubes show immense promise in many applications such as transistors, sensors, and optoelectronics. Flexible and adaptive analytical methods can support effective investigation and accelerate progress in nano-carbon & graphene research and development.