Low-temperature Raman microscopemicroReveal™ from Montana Instruments
Based on the Cryostation s100, Montana Instruments offers a fully automated Raman microscope for cryogen temperatures. The system covers a large temperature range from 4K to 600K and does not require liquid helium for cooling. In addition to easy optical access with a 0.75 NA objective, the sample can also be contacted electrically. The microReveal™ system is optimized for high collection efficiency and throughput. As such, it is the perfect, fully automated and controlled environment for material characterization.Features
- 4K - 350K (600K optionally) temperature range
- 30 sec. temperature stability with ATSM for up to 50K steps
- Wave number resolution 0,8cm-1 (IsoPlane) and 3cm-1 (Fergie)
- 3 µm Raman beam diameter
The following measurement techniques are available
- Raman microscopy and imaging
- Photoluminescence spectroscopy and imaging
- Absorption spectroscopy
- Electro transport and photoelectric transport
- Characterization of one- and two-dimensional materials in the fields quantum information, 2D opto electronics and bio sensing.
- Temperature-dependent measurements allow the detection and characterization of phase transitions, thermal activities of molecules and crystal structure modifications.
- This article describes how fascinating structures can be optically analyzed over a wide temperature range https://www.montanainstruments.com/help/TG101.
- Find applications notes on the temperature-dependent Raman and PL micro-spectroscopy measurements of the transition metal di-chalkogenides (TMDC) MoS2 and WSe2 https://www.montanainstruments.com/Applications/AN101/.
- Application note on Raman micro-spectroscopy measurements at variable temperatures on mono- and double-layer graphene https://www.montanainstruments.com/Applications/AN102/.
- Use the Montana Instruments application laboratory for your measurements. Measure your samples yourself or benefit from the expertise of one of the MI specialists. https://www.montanainstruments.com/applications/applications-lab