Fast Mapping theta-SEFrom Woollam Co.
The theta-SE is a push-button spectroscopic ellipsometer for characterizing thin film uniformity. It features advanced ellipsometry instrumentation in a compact package at an affordable price.Features
- Fully integrated
- High Speed
- User Friendly
The theta-SE comes equipped with 300mm sample mapping, small-spot measurement beam, fast automated sample alignment, look-down camera and our latest Dual-Rotating ellipsometer technology. The theta-SE has everything you need to measure spatial uniformity of your film thickness and optical properties.
- Spectral range: 400 to 1000nm
- Number of wavelengths (measured simultaneously): 190
- Detector: CCD
- Spot size: 250 x 600µm (on sample)
- Data Acquisition Rate (per measurement spot, entire spectrum): 0.3 sec (fastest), 1-2 sec (typical)
- Angel of incidence: 65°
- Data Types: Spectroscopic ellipsometry and advanced g-SE or Mueller Matrix-SE