High performance NIR cameraXeva 640 from Xenics
Xeva is a high performance near infrared camera. The camera is equipped with a thermoelectric cooler for long term stable images. 640 x 512 Pixel for high spatial resolution.Features
- Available with standard (up to 1,7 µm) InGaAs detector arrays
- Two speed versions: 25 Hz and 90 Hz
- Best image performance, low noise, high dynamic range
- Filter can be placed in the camera
- SDK for own programming available
The Xeva-1.7-640 unit is available with standard (up to 1,7 μm) InGaAs detector arrays and comes in various speed versions: 25 Hz and 90 Hz. It allows you to choose the most suitable detector camera configuration for your specific application. The camera head interfaces to a PC via standard USB 2.0 and CameraLink.
Each camera is delivered with a graphical user interface, Xeneth, which offers direct access to various camera settings such as exposure time and operating temperature. The camera outputs 14 bit data. The software tools include two point uniformity correction and bad pixel replacement.