Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) instruments
- Scienza dei materiali
- Microscopia elettronica
- Luce & laser
- Life science
- Diodi laser e sorgenti di luce LED ad alte prestazioni
- Filtri per fluorescenza
- Laser al Picosecondo e al Femtosecondo per biofotonica
- Microscopi Confocali Raman 3D
- Microscopi a forza atomica (AFM)
- Microscopia Correlativa - Raman/AFM/SNOM/SEM
- Microscopio ottico a scansione in campo vicino (SNOM)
- Optical tweezers
- Scanner High-Throughput per Imaging di colture cellulari 2D e 3D
- Sistemi di microtomografia computerizzata per life science
- Sistemi di movimentazione motorizzata
- Sorgenti di luce scientifiche
- Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) instruments
- Prodotti per l'industria
The study of molecular binding processes is a key aspect to many fields of research. From life science to environmental safety, determining which molecules interact, how they interact, and why ... più
The study of molecular binding processes is a key aspect to many fields of research. From life science to environmental safety, determining which molecules interact, how they interact, and why they interact can ultimately lead to more effective drugs, higher performance materials, cleaner air/water quality, and much more.
Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) has emerged as a powerful detection technique due to its high sensitivity and label-free capability. This optical-based real-time detection method delivers superior results across diverse categories of research. Applications include life science, drug discovery, electrochemical analysis, food quality and safety, environmental science, and chemical sensor development.
Biosensing Instrument Inc. designs and develops SPR solutions with a unique detection method to achieve both high sensitivity and fast detection speeds. The innovative BI-DirectFlow™ technology allows to combine precise sample delivery at small volume with a noise and drift cancellation technique to meet the diverse application requirements. In addition, the advanced modular design enables users to perform various applications such as electrochemistry and gas phase SPR with ease.