- Measures both smooth and rough optics
- Can measure step heights and diffractive surfaces up to 80μm
- Uses ZYGO proprietary SureScan acquisition technology to enable low uncertainty metrology in the presence of vibration
- The asymmetric design enables metrology near the outside edge of a large optic
- Integrated focus aid simplifies alignment
- Can use large range of standard ZYGO microscope objectives From 2.75x to 100x
- Operates on Zygo’s new Mx metrology software
The ZYGO portable profiler offers a more complete solution for the measurement of large optics.