Spectroradiometer 200 - 450 nm and 250 - 1050 nmILT950 / ILT950UV from International Light Technologies
The ILT950 is equally at home on the production floor as well as in the laboratory combining high performance, accuracy, ease of use, and a wide array of features all in a rugged, compact, portable design.
The excellent performance of the ILT950 has been improved further with the addition of a new machined optical bench for reduced stray light and improved thermal stability.
The ILT950 and ILT950UV spectroradiometers also now use the new higher pixel SONY CCD array for improved performance including nearly 50% more sensitivity over the entire spectral region, and higher S/N ratio increased from 200:1 to 300:1 with larger quantum well depth.
These improvements combined with the new features in our powerful SpectriLight III software, including PAR μmol/m²/s, metamerism, and baseline overlay comparisons, make the ILT950 a top performer in the CCD array spectroradiometer market.Features
- NIST-traceable, ISO17025 accredited calibration
- Resolution: 1.4 nm with 25 micron slit
- Focal length: 75 mm
- Symmetrical Czerny-Turner
SpectriLight III – ILT550 and ILT950 series control & analysis software
SpectriLight™ III is a LabVIEW based software package for Windows that allows you to acquire spectral and color data.
The new version of SpectriLight™ III has additional calculations for metamerism, and 2 and 20 degree
observer. The new overlay feature allows the user to compare the base reading to current readings. Wavelength range, integration time, scan average and other controls can be easily set through pop up windows, menus and tool bars.
Absolute irradiance and chromaticity are calculated instantly.
SpectriLight™ III is LabVIEW based software and can be easily customized for specific OEM applications. For API applications, Multiple DLL’s are available.
- Automated time line measurements
- Access multiple calibration files
- Auto-integration simplifies user interactions
- Scan average: 1 to 999 for reduced noise
- External trigger
- Peak find
- Enhanced scaling and zoom features including movable vertical cursors
- Export to ASCII text or directly into Excel. Save screens/scans in multiple formats including
- .bmp, .jpg, and .png
- Powerful import data wizard can even import data from other spectrometers
SpectriLight™ III version 5 new features
- Overlay: allows comparison to baseline reading
- PAR: plant growth calculations
- New color calculation includes 2 and 10 degree observer, and metamarism
Optional input optics
ILT-R2 Radiance optic
ILT-RAA4 Right angle cosine adapter
ILT-INS50 2-inch Integrating sphere
- Irradiance: Total, Visible, UVA, UVB, UVC, PAR and photopic data
- Selectable bandwidth for irradiance, power and radiance (requires additional hardware and
- calibration options)
- Chromaticity analysis: x, y, u, v coordinates and display in CIE color spaces
- Dominant and complementary wavelength and color purity
- General Color Rendering Index (CRI) and 15 special color rendering indices
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) and DUV
250 - 1050 nm
Calibration options: Single source 350 - 1050 nm or dual source 250 - 1050 nm
200 - 450 nm
Calibration option: single source 200 - 350 nm or dual source 200 - 450 nm
|NIST-traceable, ISO17025 accredited calibration*|
|CCD array||2048 pixel Sony|
|Focal length||75 mm|
|Optical configuration||Symmetrical Czerny-Turner|
|Integration time||2ms-20 s|
|Data transfer speed||2 ms/scan, 16 bits, 2 MHz|
|Dynamic dark correction||Yes|
|Temperature range||15 - 40 °C|
|Size||41 x 127 x 178 mm|
200 nm - 350 nm: ±20% **
|* Note: Dual range calibration with D2 and QTH light source is strongly recommended for broadband measurements encompassing UV below 350 nm due to low output of the QTH lamp which increases the difficulty of accurate UV calibration.|
** Requires dual source calibration upgrade to assure radiometric accuracy in the UV