Highest speed cameras
- Materials science
- 3D Confocal Raman microscopes
- CCD, EMCCD and sCMOS cameras for imaging
- Camera modules for the short, mid and long wave infrared
- Cameras and detectors for time-resolved imaging and spectroscopy
- Cameras for EUV, X-ray and high-energy particle detection
- Correlative Microscopy – Raman/AFM/SNOM/SEM
- Highest speed cameras
- Line-scan cameras for NIR and SWIR
- Scanning nearfield optical microscopes (SNOM)
- Thermographic NDT and NDE
- X-ray sources
- X-ray windows
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
Cordin gated intensified cameras relay an image through beam splitters to micro-channel plate (MCP) intensifiers. These devices convert the incident photons of the image to an array of electrons, ...
Cordin rotating mirror streak cameras relay a slit image through a rotating mirror to capture a continuous record of one line of image information. This produces the highest temporal and spatial ...
Cordin image converter streak cameras relay a slit image to the photocathode of an image converter tube, where the incident photons are converted to electrons. This linear array of electrons is then ...