Standard near infrared cameraXeva 320 from Xenics
Xeva is a high performance near infrared camera. The camera is equipped with a thermoelectric cooler for long term stable images.Features
- Available with standard (up to 1.7 µm) InGaAs detector arrays
- Various speed versions: 60 Hz, 100 Hz and 350 Hz
- Camera can be equipped with a TE3 cooler for low light level imaging
- Filter can be placed in the camera
- SDK for own programming available
The Xeva-1.7-320 unit is available with standard (up to 1.7 μm) InGaAs detector arrays and comes in various speed versions: 60 Hz, 100 Hz and 350 Hz. It allows you to choose the most suitable detector-camera configuration for your specific application. The camera head interfaces to a PC via standard USB 2.0 or CameraLink. Each camera is delivered with a graphical user interface Xeneth, which offers direct access to various camera settings such as exposure time and operating temperature. The software tools include two-point unifor-mity correction and bad pixel replacement.