White light interferometer for roughnessZeGage from Zygo
Zygo ZeGage vibration-resistant white light interferometer, for machined surface metrology and process control on the production floor. ISO 25178-compliant texture results ensure correlation to stylus metrology.Features
- Vibration resistant white light interferometer
- CSI with stitching and correlation to 2D roughness standards
- Entry level CSI ISO 25178 compliant texture results
- White light interferometer with scan length of 40mm
- Non-contact profiler for machined surface metrology
- Proprietary non-contact optical technology is insensitive to vibration effects; no vibration isolation platforms or enclosures necessary
- Quantitative surface metrology with nanometer-level precision provides superior gage capability
- Correlation to 2D and 3D standards, and compliance to ISO 25178 surface roughness parameters
- High resolution 1 million pixel image sensor provides fast areal measurements in seconds, for excellent surface detail and visualization
- Integrated autofocus and focus aid simplifies part setup and minimizes operator variability
- Optional motorized part stage enables fully automated measurement sequences and field stitching for high resolution inspection of large areas
Non-contact roughness measurements of machined surfaces ZeGage is the tool to measure roughness in a metal machine shop optically without vibration insulation and non contact.
Stylus replacement ZeGage is the tool to measure non-contact roughness for parts with critical surfaces optically without vibration insulation.