In-situ spectroscopic ellipsometer iSEFrom Woollam Co.
The iSE is a new in-situ spectroscopic ellipsometer developed for real-time monitoring of thin film processing. Using our proven technology, the iSE enables users to optimize optical properties of deposited films, control film growth with sub-angstrom sensitivity, and monitor growth kinetics.Features
- Dual rotating element "Ellipsometer"
- Small and compact
- High measurement speed
Nearly all in-situ measurement applications require spectroscopic ellipsometry, but for many applications, a spectral range of 400 to 1000nm, like with iSE is completely sufficient. Without compromising on accuracy or precision. With its compact design, the iSE can also be installed at complex deposition chambers with little space available. The high measuring speed allows fast growth monitoring and real-time process control by communication of the powerful CompleteEASE software with the control center of the deposition chamber.
- Spectral range: 400 nm to 1000 nm
- Number of wavelengths (measured simultaneously): 190
- Detector: CCD
- Data acquisition rate: 0.3 sec (fastest), 1-2 sec (typical)
- Beam diameter: ~3mm
- Chamber requirements:
- Port size: 2.75” CF (1.33” CF optional)
- Typical port angle (angle of incidence): 60° - 75° ** measured from sample normal