Optical surface profilers
- Materials science
- FP profiler for large format samples
- Flexus thin film stress measurement systems
- Furnace for crystal fabrication
- Hall effect
- Interferometer systems
- Nanoindenters - Nanohardness tester
- Optical surface profilers
- Particle size analyzer
- Photo lithography systems
- QCM-D Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- Spectroscopic ellipsometers
- Spin coater
- Systems to measure physical properties
- Thermoelectric measurements
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
Optical surface profilers from Zygo are white light interferometer systems, offering fast, non-contact, high-precision 3D metrology of surface features. All of our optical surface profilers ... more
Optical surface profilers from Zygo are white light interferometer systems, offering fast, non-contact, high-precision 3D metrology of surface features. All of our optical surface profilers include proprietary data analysis and system control software. Choosing the right surface measurement system depends on your application's requirements, including precision, speed, automation, configuration flexibility, and vertical range.
Nexview 3D optical surface profiler excels at measuring all surfaces – from super-smooth to very rough, with sub-nanometer precision, independent of field of view. Measurement types include ...
The NewView 7000 white light interferometer (profilometer) is a powerful tool for characterizing and quantifying surface roughness, step heights, critical dimensions, and other topographical features ...