Hello. My name is Agnieszka Kowalczyk and I work as regional sales manager for LOT-QuantumDesign.
I obtained my Doctor of Chemical Sciences in 2006 from the University of Silesia in Katowice. The subject of my scientific work were the physicochemical properties of polyelectrolytes solutions. After a short time of working at the University, I joined LOT-QuantumDesign in 2007 (formerly LOT-ORIEL – as some of you may remember) who I have been working for ever since. My office is located in the nice town called Chorzów near Katowice.
I will be happy to offer you our products, I am responsible for:
- Systems and components to study mechanical, optical and thermal biophysical phenomena
- Systems to characterize mechanical, optical and thermal material properties
- Spectrometers, modular optical spectroscopy and components,
- Imaging systems and scientific cameras from X-ray to IR,
- Broadest range of optical filters and components,
- Scientific light sources and light power measurement devices.
In my free time, I like to spend time with my family and pursue my interests in sports and culture, preferably in Chorzów and the surrounding area. Here, I can go hiking, tracking and riding my bicycle, but also attend interesting pop and rock music concerts.