VIS/NIR compact cameraFX10 from SPECIM
The cost-effective, compact FX10 camera works in the spectral range 400 nm to 1000 nm. It uses fast optics for high light throughput, high sensitivity, short integration times and a high signal-to-noise ratio. FX10 runs with a spectacular frame rate of 330 fps, using perfectly resolving 1024 spatial pixels and 224 spectral bands. By reducing the number of spectral bands, the frame rate can be pushed to 9900 fps. FX10 is available with either a high speed CameraLink interface or GigE output.Features
- Wavelength ranges: 400 - 1000 nm (FX10)
- Spatial resolution: 1024 pixels (FX10)
- Frame rates: full frame 330 Hz, 9900 Hz with fewer spectral bands (FX10)
- Signal-to-noise-ratio: 600:1
- Interface: GigE or CameraLink
FX10 is robust with great mounting flexibility in every direction. The camera comes with a software development kit that allows both specific image acquisitions and the integration in a variety of applications.