Hyperspectral remote sensing systems
- Materials science
- Cameras and detectors for time-resolved spectroscopy and imaging
- Carbon nanotubes
- Czerny-Turner monochromators
- Detectors for modular spectroscopy
- Hyperspectral cameras
- Hyperspectral remote sensing systems
- Hyperspectral systems
- Imaging spectrographs
- Low-temperature Raman microscope
- Spectroscopic ellipsometers
- UV-NIR Spectroradiometer
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
AisaKESTREL is a complete compact hyperspectral system with no compromises. Despite the small size and light weight AisaKESTREL provides exceptional an professional performance in airborne UAV ...
AisaFENIX is a hyperspectral sensor for remote sensing applications which covers the wavelength range from 380 nm to 2500 nm in a single camera in one single continuous image. AisaFENIX comes with a ...
The process of light energy being converted to chemical energy for the growth of plants is called photosynthesis. The sun-induced fluorescence is very weak and therefore requires extremely sensitive ...