Light sources for scientific applications
- Materials science
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
- Atomic force microscopes for research
- Combined microscopes
- Confocal Raman microscopes
- Filters for fluorescence analytics
- High-throughput cellular imagers
- Light sources for scientific applications
- Multi-parametric surface plasmon resonance (MP-SPR)
- Optical tweezers
- QCM-D Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- RISE microscopy
- Scanning nearfield optical microscopes (SNOM)
We offer a comprehensive line of special light sources for scientific applications both in research and development and in production and quality control (QC). If you would like to discuss your ... more
We offer a comprehensive line of special light sources for scientific applications both in research and development and in production and quality control (QC). If you would like to discuss your application and receive advice on which light source and accessories are best suited please contact us.
We offer UV to IR light sources from 10 to 1600 W and all the necessary components and accessories to put them to work. Whether you need single-wavelength or broadband radiation - Quantum Design has the right light source. We offer small, bright "point sources", large collimated and uniform beams, and most types inbetween.
All our light sources are designed for versatility, flexibility and efficiency, providing fast solutions for individual applications.