Fully automated quartz crystal microbalance systemPro from QSense
This high-end QCM-D surface analysis equipment is an intuitive instrument and software platform that senses mass change, layer thickness, binding and molecular orientation at the nano-scale. It´s 8-sensor module allows high throughput and makes reproducibility easy. High precision flow-control is ensured by using syringe pumps that work separately and allows four channels to be used independently.
Programing automated mixing including concentration gradients of samples ensures high reproducibility.
Temperatures can be set between 4 and 70 °C enabling stable temperature control. Pre-cooling or heating of sample racks is possible.
- Fully automated system with 8 sensor capability
- 30 μl sample needed per sensor
- Flexible choice of surfaces
- Independent channels and automated mixing
- Temperature can be set between 4 to 70 °C enabling stable temperature control