Correlative Raman imaging and scanning electron microscopy (Raman-SEM)RISE microscopy from WITec
The world's first fully-integrated Raman imaging and scanning electron microscope (RISE). RISE microscopy is a novel correlative microscopy technique that combines SEM and confocal Raman Imaging. Through RISE Microscopy ultra-structural surface properties can be linked to molecular compound information. The RISE Microscope combines all features of a stand-alone SEM and the confocal Raman imaging microscope alpha300 within one instrument.
- Quick and convenient switching between Raman and SEM measurement
- Automated sample transfer from one measuring position to the other
- Integrated software interface for user-friendly measurement control
- Correlation of the measurement results and image overlay
- No compromise in SEM and Raman imaging capabilities
RISE Microscopy is suitable for you…
...as a Raman newcomer you will benefit from the ease-of-use and intuitive measurement procedure
...as an experienced user you will appreciate the exceptional correlative microscope performance with the advantages of both techniques included in one instrument
Materials science, nanotechnology, polymer science, geoscience, life science, pharmaceutical industry...
...regardless of the field in which you are working, RISE Microscopy will empower you with its unique imaging capabilities
Quantum Design GmbH
|Phone||+32 230 84324|
|Mobil:||+32 495 797175|