X-ray windows for applications in high vacuumAP series from Moxtek
AP windows are ideal for applications that require high transmission of low-energy x-rays in high vacuum with differential pressure and the highest possible vacuum integrity. AP windows are most commonly used in microanalysis applications.
AP 3 windows have survived over 10,000 cycles at 1.2 atm differential pressure. In addition, the these windows have been operating in customers instruments for over 15 years without problems.
The products enable customers to not only detect, but also quantify elements as light as Beryllium in their instruments.
The AP5 windows come with a new carbon-based support structure. Customers can now enjoy a significantly higher acceptance angle, up to 11% higher solid angle, and up to 20% more transmission for higher overall count rates. AP5 windows can be used in all applications where AP3 windows are used.Features
- Maximum transmission of low energy x-rays
- Charge dissipation
- UV, IR and visible light rejection
- Corrosion resistant, hermetic seal
- High mechanical strength, durable
- High x-ray transmission
- Unique design geometries possible
- Minimal spectral contamination
- Consistent transmission across entire window