Nanoindenters - Nanohardness tester
- Materials science
- 3D Confocal Raman microscopes
- Atomic force microscopes (AFM)
- Correlative Microscopy – Raman/AFM/SNOM/SEM
- FP profiler for large format samples
- Flexus thin film stress measurement systems
- Furnace for crystal fabrication
- Hall effect
- Nanoindenters - Nanohardness tester
- Photo lithography systems
- QCM-D Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- Spectroscopic ellipsometers
- Spin coater
- Systems to measure physical properties
- Thermoelectric measurements
- Very-low resistance measurements
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
Today's nanoindenters offer more than nanoindentation. They allow further nano- and micro-tribological measurement methods like for example scratch tests and are universal platforms for complex, ... more
Today's nanoindenters offer more than nanoindentation. They allow further nano- and micro-tribological measurement methods like for example scratch tests and are universal platforms for complex, mechanical material characterizations.
Nanoindentation, or depth-sensing hardness testing, is a method to mechanically characterize the micro structures of materials and to analyze thin films.
The Nanohardness Tester NanoTest offers other unique tribological measurement options: a patented nano-impact test which works like a nano-mechanical charpy test, nano fretting tests for high-cycle wear tests, and more.
NanoTest is the unparalleled testing platform for the nano and micro mechanical characterization of all sorts of materials: From metals and alloys over ceramics and polymers all the way to thin and ultra-thin films.
Properties that can be measured:
- Elastic modulus
- 3D-Mapping of mechanical properties
- Creep, elastic recovery and plasticity index
- Dynamic nanohardness
- Coefficient of friction and adhesion
- High and low cycle fatigue