Multi-parametric surface plasmon resonance (MP-SPR)
- Materials science
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
- Atomic force microscopes for research
- Combined microscopes
- Confocal Raman microscopes
- Filters for fluorescence analytics
- High-throughput cellular imagers
- Light sources for scientific applications
- Multi-parametric surface plasmon resonance (MP-SPR)
- Optical tweezers
- QCM-D Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- RISE microscopy
- Scanning nearfield optical microscopes (SNOM)
SPR Navi 200 OTSO is the core measurement unit in the BioNavis product range. Choose SPR Navi 200 OTSO, if you want to connect multi-parametric surface plasmon resonance (MP-SPR) to other measurement ...
SPR Navi 210A VASA is based on the MP-SPR (Multi-Parametric Surface Plasmon Resonance) technology. It offers same unique features as SPR Navi 200 OTSO, but is fully automated. The instrument is ...
SPR Navi 220A NAALI is top-of-the-line. Choose SPR Navi 220A NAALI, if you want to perform high-throughput MP-SPR with minimum dead-volumes and increased measurement confidence. As shown in the ...