Nanoindenters - Nanohardness tester
- Materials science
- Atomic force microscopes
- Very-low resistance measurements
- Interferometer systems
- Systems to measure physical properties
- Optical surface profilers
- Magnetic field platform
- Nanoindenters - Nanohardness tester
- Photo lithography systems
- Particle size analyzer
- Furnace for crystal fabrication
- Langmuir-Blodgett systems
- Contact angle meters & tensiometers
- Dip coater
- Spin coater
- Spectroscopic ellipsometers
- QCM-D Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
Today's nanoindenters offer more than nanoindentation. They allow further nano- and micro-tribological measurement methods like for example scratch tests and are universal platforms for complex, ... more
Today's nanoindenters offer more than nanoindentation. They allow further nano- and micro-tribological measurement methods like for example scratch tests and are universal platforms for complex, mechanical material characterizations.
Nanoindentation, or depth-sensing hardness testing, is a method to mechanically characterize the micro structures of materials and to analyze thin films.
The Nanohardness Tester NanoTest offers other unique tribological measurement options: a patented nano-impact test which works like a nano-mechanical charpy test, nano fretting tests for high-cycle wear tests, and more.
NanoTest is the unparalleled testing platform for the nano and micro mechanical characterization of all sorts of materials: From metals and alloys over ceramics and polymers all the way to thin and ultra-thin films.
Properties that can be measured:
- Elastic modulus
- 3D-Mapping of mechanical properties
- Creep, elastic recovery and plasticity index
- Dynamic nanohardness
- Coefficient of friction and adhesion
- High and low cycle fatigue