Light sources for scientific applications
- Science des Matériaux
- Microscopie électronique
- Lumière et Lasers
- Sciences de la vie
- Atomic force microscopes for research
- Confocal Raman microscopes
- Filtres pour analyse de fluorescence
- High-throughput cellular imagers
- Light sources for scientific applications
- Microscopie corrélative
- Multi-parametric surface plasmon resonance (MP-SPR)
- Pinces optiques
- QCM-D Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- RISE microscopy
- Scanning nearfield optical microscopes (SNOM)
We offer a comprehensive line of special light sources for scientific applications both in research and development and in production and quality control (QC). If you would like to discuss your ... plus
We offer a comprehensive line of special light sources for scientific applications both in research and development and in production and quality control (QC). If you would like to discuss your application and receive advice on which light source and accessories are best suited please contact us.
We offer UV to IR light sources from 10 to 1600 W and all the necessary components and accessories to put them to work. Whether you need single-wavelength or broadband radiation - Quantum Design has the right light source. We offer small, bright "point sources", large collimated and uniform beams, and most types inbetween.
All our light sources are designed for versatility, flexibility and efficiency, providing fast solutions for individual applications.