- Materials science
- Calibration of optical detectors
- Cameras and detectors for time-resolved spectroscopy and imaging
- Carbon nanotubes
- Detectors for modular spectroscopy
- FTIR accessories: gas & solid cells
- FTIR accessories: liquid cells
- FTIR accessories: reflection units
- FTIR sample preparation: presses & dies
- FTIR sample preparation: thin film makers
- Hyperspectral cameras
- Hyperspectral remote sensing systems
- Hyperspectral systems
- IR polarizers
- Imaging spectrographs
- Low-temperature Raman microscope
- Modular optical spectroscopy
- Spectroscopic ellipsometers
- UV-NIR Spectroradiometer
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
Ellipsometry, single wavelength ellipsometry or spectroscopic ellipsometry, is a method to determine layer thickness and optical constants of thin films or substrates. An ellipsometer, either a ... more
Ellipsometry, single wavelength ellipsometry or spectroscopic ellipsometry, is a method to determine layer thickness and optical constants of thin films or substrates. An ellipsometer, either a single wavelength or a spectroscopic ellipsometer, measures the polarization change at reflection (or transmission in case of anisotropic sample).
We offer a wide range of spectroscopic ellipsometers, optimized for your particular application. The flexible ellipsometer VASE and VUV-VASE, based on a scanning monochromator is ideal for all kinds of R&D applications, covering the widest spectral range in the market from 140 to 4000 nm, or in combination with IR-VASE up to 30 µm. Alternatively, our fast CCD based, rotating compensator spectroscopic ellipsometers M-2000 and RC2 are available for ex-situ as well as in-situ applications.
Online Seminar on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
Spectroscopic ellipsometer Alpha-SE is a fast, low-cost system for measuring film thickness and optical constants. Everything is contained in an amazingly small package. It is the ideal table top ...
The VUV-VASE variable angle spectroscopic ellipsometer is the standard in optical characterization of materials used in lithography applications. Its measurement range spans vacuum ultraviolet (VUV) ...