Light sources for scientific applications
- Materials science
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
- 3D Confocal Raman microscopes
- Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) for Life Sciences
- Correlative Microscopy – Raman/AFM/SNOM/SEM
- Filters for fluorescence analytics
- High quality laser diodes and LED light sources
- High-throughput cellular imagers
- Light sources for scientific applications
- Micro-computed tomography scanners for life sciences
- Motion control systems
- Optical tweezers
- Picosecond and Femtosecond lasers for biophotonics
- Scanning nearfield optical microscopes (SNOM)
- Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) instruments
- Products for industry
We offer a comprehensive line of special light sources for scientific applications both in research and development and in production and quality control (QC). If you would like to discuss your ... more
We offer a comprehensive line of special light sources for scientific applications both in research and development and in production and quality control (QC). If you would like to discuss your application and receive advice on which light source and accessories are best suited please contact us.
We offer UV to IR light sources from 10 to 1600 W and all the necessary components and accessories to put them to work. Whether you need single-wavelength or broadband radiation - Quantum Design has the right light source. We offer small, bright "point sources", large collimated and uniform beams, and most types inbetween.
All our light sources are designed for versatility, flexibility and efficiency, providing fast solutions for individual applications.