- Materials science
- 3D Confocal Raman microscopes
- Atomic force microscopes (AFM)
- Correlative Microscopy – Raman/AFM/SNOM/SEM
- Flexus thin film stress measurement systems
- Furnace for crystal fabrication
- Hall effect
- Laser Interferometers
- Micro-computed tomography scanners for materials science
- Motion control systems
- Nanoindenters - Nanohardness tester
- Particle size analyzer
- Photo lithography systems
- Portable Optical Profilers
- Spectroscopic ellipsometers
- Spin coater
- Systems to measure physical properties
- Thermoelectric measurements
- Very-low resistance measurements
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
- Products for industry
Ellipsometry, single wavelength ellipsometry or spectroscopic ellipsometry, is a method to determine layer thickness and optical constants of thin films or substrates. An ellipsometer, either a ... more
Ellipsometry, single wavelength ellipsometry or spectroscopic ellipsometry, is a method to determine layer thickness and optical constants of thin films or substrates. An ellipsometer, either a single wavelength or a spectroscopic ellipsometer, measures the polarization change at reflection (or transmission in case of anisotropic sample).
We offer a wide range of spectroscopic ellipsometers, optimized for your particular application. The flexible ellipsometer VASE and VUV-VASE, based on a scanning monochromator is ideal for all kinds of R&D applications, covering the widest spectral range in the market from 140 to 4000 nm, or in combination with IR-VASE up to 30 µm. Alternatively, our fast CCD based, rotating compensator spectroscopic ellipsometers M-2000 and RC2 are available for ex-situ as well as in-situ applications.
Spectroscopic ellipsometer Alpha-SE is a fast, low-cost system for measuring film thickness and optical constants. Everything is contained in an amazingly small package. It is the ideal table top ...
The VUV-VASE variable angle spectroscopic ellipsometer is the standard in optical characterization of materials used in lithography applications. Its measurement range spans vacuum ultraviolet (VUV) ...