Highest speed cameras
- Materials science
- CCD, EMCCD and sCMOS cameras for imaging
- Cameras and detectors for time-resolved imaging and spectroscopy
- Cameras for EUV, X-ray and high-energy particle detection
- Combined microscopes
- High-speed cameras for application in industry and research
- High-speed infrared cameras
- Highest speed cameras
- Hyperspectral cameras
- Hyperspectral remote sensing systems
- Hyperspectral systems
- Imaging spectrographs
- Light measurement
- Mid and longwave infrared cameras
- Near infrared and shortwave infrared cameras
- Visible range infrared cameras
- X-ray analytical instrumentation
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
Cordin gated intensified cameras relay an image through beam splitters to micro-channel plate (MCP) intensifiers. These devices convert the incident photons of the image to an array of electrons, ...
Cordin rotating mirror streak cameras relay a slit image through a rotating mirror to capture a continuous record of one line of image information. This produces the highest temporal and spatial ...
Cordin image converter streak cameras relay a slit image to the photocathode of an image converter tube, where the incident photons are converted to electrons. This linear array of electrons is then ...