AFM for optical microscopes and 3D profilometersLensAFM from Nanosurf
The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope that can be used as a normal objective lens on almost any optical microscope or profilometer. It greatly extends the resolution and measuring capabilities of these instruments. The LensAFM not only provides 3D surface topography information, but can be used to analyze various physical properties of a measurement sample as well.Features
- Mountable on virtually any optical microscope or 3D optical profilometer
- Equipped with a quality objective lens for a clear view of your sample and the AFM cantilever
- Integrated motor for automated cantilever approach. Just bring your sample into optical focus and let the LensAFM do the rest.
- Large AFM Z-range allows measurement of high structures
- All standard AFM modes available through the modular C3000 controller
- hardness variations