Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) instruments
- Materials science
- Electron microscopy
- Light & lasers
- Life sciences
- 3D Confocal Raman microscopes
- Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) for Life Sciences
- Correlative Microscopy – Raman/AFM/SNOM/SEM
- Filters for fluorescence analytics
- High quality laser diodes and LED light sources
- High-throughput cellular imagers
- Light sources for scientific applications
- Micro-computed tomography scanners for life sciences
- Motion control systems
- Optical tweezers
- Picosecond and Femtosecond lasers for biophotonics
- Scanning nearfield optical microscopes (SNOM)
- Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) instruments
- Products for industry
The study of molecular binding processes is a key aspect to many fields of research. From life science to environmental safety, determining which molecules interact, how they interact, and why ... more
The study of molecular binding processes is a key aspect to many fields of research. From life science to environmental safety, determining which molecules interact, how they interact, and why they interact can ultimately lead to more effective drugs, higher performance materials, cleaner air/water quality, and much more.
Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) has emerged as a powerful detection technique due to its high sensitivity and label-free capability. This optical-based real-time detection method delivers superior results across diverse categories of research. Applications include life science, drug discovery, electrochemical analysis, food quality and safety, environmental science, and chemical sensor development.
Biosensing Instrument Inc. designs and develops SPR solutions with a unique detection method to achieve both high sensitivity and fast detection speeds. The innovative BI-DirectFlow™ technology allows to combine precise sample delivery at small volume with a noise and drift cancellation technique to meet the diverse application requirements. In addition, the advanced modular design enables users to perform various applications such as electrochemistry and gas phase SPR with ease.