With the ILT550, International Light offers a new, low-budget spectroradiometer.
It comes in a choice of two different versions with a variety of calibrations, all NIST traceable according to ISO/IEC 17025:
- Standard version ILT 550 from 250 to 900 nm
- Single source calibration from 200 to 350 or 350 to 900 nm
- Dual source calibration 200 to 900 nm
- Visible version ILT 550V from 360 to 850 nm
- With single source calibration
In combination with the brand-new SpectriLight III-Software Version 5, comparative measurements can be performed in the Overlay mode. Archived data can thus be appraised and compared with current measurements.
With the software, spectral characterization of, for example, LEDs is displayed in absolute units like W, cm2 or nm. This also serves as base for further measurements like color coordinates, color temperature, color rendering index (CRI), peak wavelength and dominant wavelength. The basic unit ILT550 comes with entrance optic, tripod, quartz fiber cable and SpectriLight III software. Special entrance optics are available for both photometric and radiometric measurements.
- Weathering stability measurements
- Light source testing in UV curing processes
- Photobiology and photochemistry
- LED light measurements and color analysis
- Photostability tests
- PAR measurements
- Metametry measurements